Greater Toronto Area Elopement Giveaway
I’m partnering with an incredibly talented group of vendors in the Greater Toronto Area to give away a totally swoon worthy, intimate, and all-inclusive moody, boho ELOPEMENT at a waterfall in Hamilton. We’ll do all the work. You just need to show up!
If you win, you’ll get…
3 hrs of elopement photography by: Shelly Spithoff Photography
Elopement planning and styling by: Shannon Bellisle
Makeup by: Love Me Makeup
Bouquet and boutonniere by: Forgather Floral Co.
1 handwritten elopement announcement by: Dear North Designs
1 celebratory chocolate cake by: Finespun Cakes
Married by: Cathy Davis Officiants
Here’s what you need to do!
1. Follow All of these fabulous contributors on Instagram
2. Like the original elopement post on ALL SEVEN PAGES.
3. DM us privately with why you want to elope.
(We’ll be choosing the winner through a careful and thoughtful selection process, NOT randomly.)
4. Tag three friends who you think might also love this opportunity!
Full Contest Details
1) This contest is open to couples who are wanting to elope in the Greater Toronto Area.
2) The date of the elopement must be agreed upon by the winning couple, and ALL the participating vendors. Availability may be restricted due to previous bookings during the busy season.
3) Elopement must take place before December 31, 2018.
4) Any additional cost associated with the elopement such as, but not limited to: marriage license, transportation, accommodations, additional guests, food and drink, photography permits will be paid for by the winning couple, and not covered by the participating vendors.
5) The couple will allow the photographer, planner, florist, calligrapher, cake designer full freedom in each of their creative endeavours.
6) This giveaway is open 12:00AM March 6, 2018 until 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time on March 31, 2018.
7) The winning couple will be carefully selected through a thoughtful process based on the criteria listed above. This will NOT be a random draw.
8) The winning couple will be announced on Instagram on April 1, 2018.
10) The winning couple must sign a model release, and agree to the unrestricted use of the resulting images from the elopement by all vendors involved.